- Break up the heaviness of the look with something light and feminine: the strap of a fabulous cross-body bag, a gorgeous pair of drop earrings, or a sexy lace bra strap or wear the shirt open with an extra button undone to show off a bit more skin or a glimpse of a pretty lace camisole
- Roll up your sleeves and bare wrists with a bracelet or two, or a statement cocktail ring
- No cowboy boots PLEASE! Keep feet semi-naked in ballet pumps or a pretty flat sandals
- If you opt for a more tailored dark denim, pair of slim leg jeans then of course wear some sexy heels
- If you must wear a belt do so, but it’s best to wear without to project a certain insouciance
- If you choose to contrast the colours, a darker-hued denim worn on the bottom half will be more slimming.
- Beware wearing a too-pale chambray shirt as you will appear too washed out – unless, of course, you are blessed with a wonderful olive complexion.
Sunday, 29 December 2013
FASHION CRIME OR NOT, DOUBLE DENIM IS BACK. HERE'S HOW TO WEAR IT!!
Here's a thing with fashion it changes all the time.So I wasn't surprised when DENIM suddenly became the most coolest thing since slice of bread. Whether your shooting the breeze with your boys or attending a rock gig, a straight legged version will keep you comfortable not to mention eliminate the problem of spoiled hem. Add a dash of polish to what's essentially a casual look with leather boat shoes,gladiators,but avoid run down trainers.
Double denim is back and bigger than ever. But is the tricky trend still a fashion crime?