Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Recap of my LOOKS for 2013 !

HELLO! PEOPLE!

As we come to the end of this fabulous year I would like to wish all my lovely readers a very Happy New Year and a wonderful year ahead. This year was especially super special for me because my blog FASHION STYLE AND WE was born and I have loved every moment of blogging, learning so much, giving my passion it's perfect outlet and trying out the new looks.
   So today I decided to showcase a recap of some of my favorite Outfit Posts. It is pretty much known to you now that I do love colours and accessorizing well in most of my looks. I hope you enjoy the recap and I'm sure you have your favorite picks too,do let me know and if there is anything different you would like me to showcase in my looks for the coming year. Happy Holidays!



















Which one is your favorite LOOK and do give me outfit suggestions, you would like to see me in for the New Year ! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

XOXO
DISHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *