Search This Blog

Friday 20 June 2014

MUST HAVES [ WITH MART OF CHINA ]

Hello People I came across a really nice store called Mart Of China . Since people have been asking me to write a post about some graphic wardrobe must haves . I thought why not doing that with items from the online store mart of china. I used to hate online shopping but since I came across this store Im kind of in love with it !

You can shop everything I'm posting bellow at Mart of China

As you all are aware for my love for the high-low dress,I am also sharing you the exquisite dress from the mart of china.

Leggings leggings leggings ! I love leggings but it's hard to find the right one , when i saw these I immediately fell in love . Those leggings are so nice when you combine them with a plain top so you don't have a lot of 'color-problems' to worry about. 

I really liked this dress also.
wholesale Modern Graffiti Design Tank Pattern A Line Dress

I think this is also a colorful must have in every girls closet. 

Don't forget to check out their website you can go there by clicking this add .


Have a nice day!

Love Disha
Enjoy SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *