Search This Blog

Saturday 23 November 2013

RAY OF HOPE!

HI!People!
I was going through some of my old stuff and look what I found!A small scribbling of my literary talents ;) (Hope) you all appreciate my first attempt! And the pictures are also a bit old about 6 months.Clicked by my friend Amit Tiwari for his Photography assignment that was about feelings (sad depressed melancholy). But I find Hope in this better than anything else...!!
Well I love the pictures; hope you all also like them!



What is hope???
Hope is vivid shining light which keeps darkness at the bay
Hope is gentle cold breeze on scorching summer day...

Hope is to remain positive when life gets tough
Hope is seeking more when others thing you had enough...

Hope is dreaming of tomorrow
Hope is simmering under sorrow...

Hope is the sparkles when there is tears in our eyes
Hope is a beautiful thing & beautiful things never dies..

What hope means..??

Hope is as light as a feather
Hope keeps all of us together...

Hope is ubiquitous and free of cost
HOPE IS THE LAST THING EVER LOST.....!!


STAY STYLISH!
XOXO
Disha!!


Stay tuned for more amazing posts!
Till then Stay Chic
XoXo
Disha

Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *