Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 December 2014

LOOK OF THE DAY!

Hello People!

I have a new fashionista in town for you..!!
Rupa


Pairing with a tank top, is always the most simple yet amazing look for anyone to carry on with a statement neck piece gives a bang on look!






Amazing look!

Isn't it??

And if you also want to get featured on Look of the Day just mail


 me your pictures or inbox me at my facebook and who knows you'll

be the next person shinning! Till then Stay Chic Stay tuned for

 more amazing posts!


Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook
Want more? Join me on Instagram for daily Fashion updates here!

Till then 

Stay Chic
XoXo
Disha

Photography: Sonu Yadav
Model: Rupa Shalini
Concept: Disha Bhanot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *