Search This Blog

Thursday 20 March 2014

Behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world..


Hello! People

Sharing this poem by the great poet 'Rabindranath Tagore', something that I have meaning to share for quite sometime. :)

Closed Path
I thought that my voyage had come to its end 
at the last limit of my power,---that the path before me was closed, 
that provisions were exhausted 
and the time come to take shelter in a silent obscurity. 


But I find that thy will knows no end in me. 
And when old words die out on the tongue, 
new melodies break forth from the heart; 
and where the old tracks are lost, 
new country is revealed with its wonders. 





                               Introducing a new  photographer and a very beautiful model!

                                                                 Photography: Priya R.A
                                                                         Model:Silpa Nair
                                                                       
                                                                   Concept: Disha Bhanot



Stay tuned for more and intresting posts!

XoXo
Disha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *