Search This Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

It’s my Blog’s Birthday!

Helloooooooooooooo!! People!!!
Yes, one year ago today I switched on my computer and took the blogging plunge!

I can tell you I have loved every minute of it – even the very challenging (for me) technical side of it all.

I really want to take this chance to thank everyone who has visited, liked, written supportive comments, encouraged me to continue, and become a new and valued friend over the course of this year.

Hey, I saved up a special post for you for today to mark my blog’s ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Did you read my first post?  Probably not because I only had 24 readers then.  Yeah, it’s embarrassing but I had no idea what I was doing.  Fashion Stye and We has come a long way in 12 months.



Here I'm wearing my Tailored Polka Blazer with corset, bold golden statement necklace is enhancing the look!!!
What do you thin
k???

I hope you Like it!
I'm planning for some more amazing outfits for you!!
Till then 


Stay Chic!
XoXo
Disha
Photography: RajKumari
Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *